Monday, November 16, 2009

dD Weekend

So I met up with my youthgroup pastor who i haven't seen since last year. It was pretty relaxing catchin up and errthang. 

I also met up with Charlene and Min from church in Cali also. 

Charlene bought me good food... sorry no pics of the food.

Look at em.. so happy






And then, Charlene and I met up again since she stopped by my work and bought me dinner too!!! SOO NICE!!!! and She's a supporter of Dhuhlicious baby! 

On another note, 

I went down to VA this weekend and met up with an old friend and just chilled with my parents.

Hotel i stayed at
we be just chillin
Kevin from VA, known this boy for long time now


just my top lap

It was a super DUPER nice day! soo nice



Apparently, i was there... and now i"m back NIGGAS!

Keep updated and eat sumthin tasty this week! sweets are always good for the heart and mind!

-dD